• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Need help to convert

Ramaster

Adventurer
Hey, welcome to Enworld!

I would advise against converting the class to PF.

Instead, make it an archetype.

I would give them Tremorsense on level one and then upgrade it to Blindsight on higher levels.

Take away the slow fall or increased speed and you are, more or less, good to go.

I agree with [MENTION=6687585]Ramaster[/MENTION] that it's a better archetype. The trick is the class needs to "see" while blind at level 1 while also losing an ability.
Stunning Fist is the best option. They lose that and instead Blind-Fighting as a bonus feat.
Losing Slow Fall works but the class really needs blindsense sooner, so gaining a weak version in place or the 2nd level feat is needed. It might need to be activated on their turn (free action) and be a short distance (20 ft.) At level 4 this increases to 30 ft. and every other level it increases another 10 ft. At some point it's always on and the character no longer needs to spend a free action to "see."

Remove ads