• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need help with an important roleplay situation.

Hey Guys,

First time ever posting about D&D on any forum. But here it goes.

The basics of my back-story are: My Father who wasn't a very nice person beat my Mother while I was watching (I was young at the time) I was *compelled* to run away by my mother (Arcane Caster) and never return.

Much later... I find myself working side by side with a Succubus and I want to get revenge on my father. The interesting thing is, my character and her share the same views. (No Murder, we work on manipulation, lies and temptation.) To get what we want.

Now the Succubus has said that she wants to watch what I do to get revenge on my father (Meaning this must be a test, right...?)

Can you guys come up with any ideas as to what I can do. I have a few things in mind but they are kind of lame.

Let me know if you need anymore information.

Well, I first have to ask is how did you make friends with a succubus and what are you doing together? How does the party feel about this?

So, the succubus wants you to do something horrible to your dad but not kill him. Well, lets do something that the succubus would like. Manipulate him.

Set him up to wind up in the bed of a married woman. Have him wake up in a room with a random corpse just as the watch arrives. Work with the succubus to have your father fall in love and the break his heart. Really any kind of bait and switch will work.

Well, I first have to ask is how did you make friends with a succubus and what are you doing together? How does the party feel about this?

So, the succubus wants you to do something horrible to your dad but not kill him. Well, lets do something that the succubus would like. Manipulate him.

Set him up to wind up in the bed of a married woman. Have him wake up in a room with a random corpse just as the watch arrives. Work with the succubus to have your father fall in love and the break his heart. Really any kind of bait and switch will work.

I died and she's the Queen of the Underworld in this campaign. She's never been to the Materiel Plane and we made a deal, so I come back and she gets to see the plane. The party doesn't know, because it hasn't affected them yet. :]

Thanks for the ideas, I really like the caught in bed with a married woman or breaking his heart. I'm a Beguiler so I have a few spells and skills that should help me pull this off :D

Remove ads