Need help with this Mist Golem. Thanks

the Jester

Legend
talmar said:
Ah ha, I see, sorry and thanks.

As to an adventurers comic I don't think so. He never mentioned "The Adventurers" becoming a comic.

Is this comic DnD based? Never heard of it. Any links for it anywhere?

It looked pretty dnd based to me- it was black and white, I recall one of the characters being a death-priest type who had a spell that caused the arms of the dead to come out of the ground and grab people (a variant of Maximillian's earthen grasp, I assume)... it's been several years since I saw it used in a bin. They were well-done but not from a major company.

lordxaviar

Explorer
A few/couple years ago there was a writer who would distribute his stories to an email list group. His stories was initially based off of his gaming group that disbanded. He continued the character stories for many years and wrote of 800 short stories in a fairly continuous timeline.

The author was Thomas Miller and he called his stories "The Adventurers".

I've been rereading his stories lately and decided to convert some of the creatures in my home campaign. Many of his creatures were either written up using 1e or 2e stats or just simply described.

I've actually been thinking about getting his permission to post some of his stories rewritten as 3e modules. Converting stories to modules is quite a task though and would need much cleaning before I'd think about posting them.

Of course they would be posted providing proper credit where credit is due.

From the World of Greyhawk boxed set Tsr 1015. the second booklet or Glossography p 26. It gives an adventure hook - has anyone ever written this one up? the Mage Murq and mist golem I have only located mist golem in ravenloft compendium

lordxaviar

Explorer
ravenloft monsterous compendium II

yours is interesting but looking for the mist golem from ravenloft...converted... was told it was in MCII but couldnt find it...it was sent to me..but now cant find that... will look somemore...found this on an old disc

Attachments

• MIST GOLEM.doc
    21 KB · Views: 150

Cleon

Legend
its in this book which i somehow dont seem to own...very odd

I've got Denizens of Darkness, so I can send you the 3E stats or post them here if you need them. It's a good deal more powerful than the one in that MIST GOLEM.doc you posted.

The original AD&D version was in Ravenloft Appendix III: Creatures of Darkness by the way.

Remove ads