• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Need Links] PC Potraits

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
I need some good character potraits and I've gone through both all the ones on WotC's site, Klaus' and Diterlizzi's.

Know of any good websites out there that have some good potraits or just some good graphics that could easily be photoshopped into potraits?

I'd appreciate it. :)

Terraism

Explorer
I use Elfwood also - but there's one *really* nice method of finding stuff on their site... do a Google search. Sounds odd, I know, but it works better than their search-engine... do a search for the exact phrase
"Elfwood: ' <<NAMEOFQUERY>>"
If you fill the 'name' section in with something like Lizardman, you'll get LOTS of answers. You can play around with the exact search to get even more, though note that after the first search result page, you'll need to tell Google to display 'all similar results' or it'll only display 2-3 Elfwood sites... :mad: I've found some very unusual stuff on their, including such off-the-wall things as Giff! :D

Remove ads