• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need maps and art for D&D 4e mods

catsclaw

First Post
I posted a more detailed description of this over in the Industry Forums, (you can see the full details there) but thought I'd mention it here as well. I'm one of a group of volunteers working on a new campaign setting and adventure path for D&D 4e, called Harvestlands. We've got two mods premiering at Origins in three weeks. That's not much time, obviously, but if there's someone who's interested in doing some skteches (character art for the pregens, or scenes in the adventure) we'd love some help. Also, if there's a cartographer with some interest and time, we'd love to have either the map of the world or encounter maps for reference in the mod. Or both.

Anyone who's curious should check out the Harvestlands site, and if you have any questions or would like to volunteer, send an email to info@harvestlands.com. Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads