• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need one player for our 3.5 D&D Campaign - SE Aurora, CO

rvaessen

Villager
3ecampaignheader_med.png

Need one player -

I am currently soliciting for one new player in the Southeast Aurora/Denver area (Near the Aurora reservoir). I've got 39+ years experience DM'ing D&D campaigns. My wife and I moved to the Denver/Aurora area fourteen years ago, and we've been playing/running a 3E campaign since then.
The campaign is version 3.5 D&D, Forgotten Realms, with some house rules. If you'd like to get some idea of how I run the campaign / how it's going so far, visit my web site: <http://www.robsworld.org/3ecampaign.html> (p.s. I'm not selling anything). The D&D/FRP materials should give you some insight into my campaign/DM'ing style. I don't use all the house rules listed at my web site (I am using the ones listed in the 3rd edition sections). See <http://www.robsworld.org/3ehsrls.pdf> for all the house rules.

The current campaign has been running since Jan 1st, 2003, and most of the characters are currently 10th level. Any new characters would enter the game at 10th level. Note that our campaign has a long arc. Don't expect advancement after every/every other session. It usually takes more than a year to complete an adventure.
The campaign runs/meets every other Saturday, from 1800-2359. No evil play/characters permitted - Our campaign is looking for Heroes, not opportunists or players who aren’t willing to play within a group social setting - It’s Face-To-Face D&D, not an MMORPG. (Our next meeting is 28 Mar, 2015).

If you're interested in joining our 3.5 edition Forgotten realms campaign (adults only please), please send me an email to: gamers aht robsworld daht org. With a new player the group will consist of seven players and one DM (me).

- Robert

Remove ads