Need some good Riddles/Puzzles

Doom3524

First Post
Hey all,

I am getting to a point in my campaign where I want to give each individual character their own puzzle/riddle to figure out. I want them to make sense for the characters to have to figure them out too. Here is a list of character types that I need riddles/puzzles for.....

1. Huge Strong guy with not much else

2. Spellcaster

3. Construct

4. Flying fighter

5. Character able to control magnetic fields, but vulnerable to fire

6. Psionic character

if anyone has anything that could help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!!

Agent Oracle

First Post
Hmm... Okay, dealing with them in order:

1. Block pushing puzzle. Steal one from your favorite block-pushing videogame. Get the blue blocks on the blue squares, and the red blocks on the red squares, then the door opens. Of course, he can only push the blocks (since they fit EXACTLY down the corridor, and there's no handholds for pulling) though a creative player might use a piton or something.

2. So, how smart is this spellcaster guy? Does he have a good variety of Utility spells in addition to his basic "blasting" repitoir?

3. Hit the construct with a device that he can only activate if he partially disassembles himself.

4. Flying fighter? that's tough... maybe a room he has to crawl through, because the celings are too low...

5. Room filled with flaming horseshoe magnets.

6. Again: depends on the utility of the psy-blaster.

Doom3524

First Post
Very good ideas!!! I am not sure what you mean with the flaming magnets thought.

As far as the caster, he is a fireball/magic missle whore hahaha, but he does have some other spells. I was trying to think of something where he couldn't use his spells.

The Psionic has strong mindreading and telekinetic abilities (I kind of made my own stuff up on this since I dont like typical psionic rules).

I really really like the block moving idea!!!!!

Remove ads