NeMoren's Vault III: Return to the dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regdar

First Post
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bah!

Regdar eyes the potion, then Jozan and slams it back faster then 2 copper ale night and moves back for a big running jump, and surges forward, muscles straining in the armor.

Krusk, Regdar is coming, save Regdar some!!! Once again into the breach, once again! FOR THE EXPERIENCE!

If Regdar can land and continue, Regdar will bullrush the buggers using Improved Bull Rush

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Dalamar said:
Sorry for popping in, but you need to start a new thread as you have gone over the limit of 200 posts per thread.

Gosh, I wish we had an admin running the game who might have already known that! :D Seriously, thank you for the heads up, but I had already noticed. You just beat me to it.

And on that note, I'll post the next combat round in a new thread and link it here. I'll be away Friday and Saturday, but I'll post before I leave Friday morning, and again when I get back Saturday night. I hope that's okay!

Last edited:

Lidda

First Post
Lidda wakes up out of her stupor and realizes that she's still quite invisible.

"I need to make use of this while I can!" she thinks.

And with a run and hop, she switches to her dagger and jumps over the chasm, hoping that the jumpy ring she's carrying does its thing and she doesn't go splat!

Krusk

First Post
With the pure unadulterated joy of combat coursing through his veins, Krusk lays into the next foe with his gorey axe, before flinging himself into the midst of battle.

RRAAH! HAH! HA HA HA HA!

Attack the goblin at N24, then move into square P23.

Last edited:

reapersaurus

First Post
Kerwyn said:
Kerwyn will move to the plank and pick it up, then let it drop on the chasm, while securing one end with his foot, so it doesn't glide into it. He'll use a narrow enough part of the chasm, as close to Regdar as possible, so the plank will surely fit over it!
[confused] did you catch Devis and Alhandra's last actions, Kerwyn? [/confused]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads