• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nereid

Gromnar

First Post
Good morning everyone,

I have a flavor/background question I need some opinion on. I have an NPC Nereid (Stormwrack) that my players just rescued from a Seawolf pirate lord (Stormwrack) that had her shawl. I've created the NPC Nereid as a Druid/Wavekeeper and put on the Seelie Court Fey template. Since the setting is forgotten realms, she needs a deity to grant her such divine magic. The three deity choices I have thus far are Deep Sashelas, Istishia or the archomental Ben-Hadar.

Her alignment is up in the air at the moment. I've thus far only developed she had come to the material plane to explore its oceans, having been a more tolerant and rebelious Seelie Court Fey. Her alignment started as CN but she hasn't been developed enough to say what her true personality or inclinations are yet. She's been grateful the PC's returned her stolen shawl to her and assisted them in defeating the pirates. She focuses heavily upon water elementals as allies. I do intent her to stay interested in the characters for at least a short time (two of them have the Nymph Kissed feat).

Based on this information, does anyone have a good background suggestion for this character, and deity that grants her spells?

Thanks in advance!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads