[Netflix] Shadow & Bones

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Im liking season 2 much more than I did 1, season 1 was confusing and angsty whereas this season had been a fun romp. Its funny though I seem to analysing Kaz’s crew through a filter of Blades in the Dark…
Season two seems campy or something. It's not as good as I remember season one being.

Zardnaar

Legend
Im liking season 2 much more than I did 1, season 1 was confusing and angsty whereas this season had been a fun romp. Its funny though I seem to analysing Kaz’s crew through a filter of Blades in the Dark…

Season 1 had to establish the characters. I liked it first time really enjoyed it more on rewatch.

Currently second best fantasy show on after HotD. IMHO.

It's also comparatively cheap relative to some of the others.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I think the villain is just boring and his acting seems less than stellar. I was feeling Dark Shadows at one point. The other parts are better.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Rumor is if this season does well enough Six of Crows are in line for their own spinoff which would be so much freaking better than constantly shoe-horning them into the comparatively weaker Grisha trilogy.

I'm only an episode in to season 2 myself; I've definitely heard the second season has some pacing issues. Did they seriously cast a complete goober to play Sturmhond?

Faolyn

(she/her)
Season two seems campy or something. It's not as good as I remember season one being. So far
Oh, the new season has dropped?

It's really annoying that there's so much time between seasons of streaming shows nowadays. I get that there are reasons for that, but it means I barely remember what happened before.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Oh, the new season has dropped?

It's really annoying that there's so much time between seasons of streaming shows nowadays. I get that there are reasons for that, but it means I barely remember what happened before.
They give a nice quick recap of season 1

MarkB

Legend
Yeah, it does very much have that feel. That, and it feels like a wannabe Arcane, which is weird given that the first season pre-dates Arcane.

I've only watched the first episode so far.

Remove ads