Neverwinter MMO goes to space! Spelljammer expansion is available.

darjr

I crit!
The trailer dropped today! Thanks @deganawida for pointing it out!

Princes Xedalli is a quest giver.

IMG_8871.jpeg

Fight on the decks of ships in space!

IMG_8869.jpeg
IMG_8870.jpeg

And ride Space Hamsters!

IMG_8872.jpeg

IMG_8867.jpeg

darjr

I crit!
@Alphastream has a show where he covers lore while he plays Neverwinter. Or I think it’s Neverwinter.

darjr

I crit!
does anyone play this? I don't think I have....and I'm no MMO guy...but have always wondered.
I don’t play a lot of video games. And not this one. Teos plays it on stream and I know folks that do.

I have to say I’m surprised it continues and keeps getting new content.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I don’t play a lot of video games. And not this one. Teos plays it on stream and I know folks that do.

I have to say I’m surprised it continues and keeps getting new content.
ya, this and DDO still exist....and still get updates (does anyone START DDO at this point?).

darjr

I crit!
I play it. It’s kind of my Diablo, as well as my 4e fix.
I did a while ago. A long while ago. If I played video games in any significant amount I’d probably start again.

Have you tried any of the Spelljammer stuff yet?
What do you think?

I did a while ago. A long while ago. If I played video games in any significant amount I’d probably start again.

Have you tried any of the Spelljammer stuff yet?
What do you think?
Not yet. Still at work, so can’t get away yet. I do have a Barbarian that can get to it quickly, but I also started a Fighter over the weekend that might be able to go though.

Oh, one nice thing is that a couple of months ago, I got Bobby the Barbarian and Uni the Unicorn as a companion and mount (respectively), both of which are bound to my account, so my baby Fighter can start with mythic mount and companion.

Sigh. Won’t be able to try it out tonight. Apparently everyone has decided to just barge into my bedroom to talk to me or my wife, or call my wife on the phone (her voice carries), so I can’t hear anything on my PS5. I just want to fight some mobs to destress; that’s why it’s in my bedroom.

Oh, well, there’s always tomorrow.

Remove ads