• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New 4E campaign Tuesday nights in Cambridge, MA - looking for 2-3 players

Kitesh

First Post
We're an established group of D&D players - half our group moved out of Boston over the summer, and we've decided to restart our campaign to accommodate some new people rather than try to bring a bunch of people into mid-Paragon tier story.

So, we'll be starting way back at the beginning, with a level 0 adventure kicking things off as backstory. I'm undecided as to setting at the moment, but it will be a high-fantasy campaign (no pulp, no steam, plenty of action though!) and we will probably start in the city of Neverwinter (it might be a copy of Neverwinter that's not actually in the Realms, if you are allergic to Forgotten Realms lore).

Our play style can be pretty silly, and has been rather focused on combat, but our DM (me!) is hoping to get some more roleplaying and intrigue into this new campaign.

Ideal qualities are an enjoyment of 4E combat (because let's face it, even an RP-heavy campaign is still going to beat up on some monsters and take their stuff sometimes!), a good sense of humor, and a good improviser's attitude (don't say no, build on the ideas of others, etc. - if you've read Play Unsafe you are totally in). If you love writing recaps on our wiki you are my new favorite person.

In?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads