New 4E covers up!

Kishin

First Post
You're missing half of it. You really need to see it in big. Philip Straub is amazing. Though I think it looks a bit too modern, too clean. But still pretty impressive!

EDIT: Looking at the cover of the book, the art guys at WotC have seemingly toned down the brightness to make it more fantasy-esque, which is a good thing.

Cheers, LT.

And....deeesktop background.

My only gripes with that image are the lighting and the uniformity of the The preponderance of lit windows make the towers look much more Sci-fi, and more importantly, it just seems too uniform skyscraper-like. I always pictured Sharn having lots of spires branching off from the main bulk of towers and so on and so forth.

I like the LoB shot, but I think a panoramic vista would have been more like style. Then again, I have a marked bias toward epic, sweeping vistas.

Klaus

First Post
You're missing half of it. You really need to see it in big. Philip Straub is amazing. Though I think it looks a bit too modern, too clean. But still pretty impressive!

EDIT: Looking at the cover of the book, the art guys at WotC have seemingly toned down the brightness to make it more fantasy-esque, which is a good thing.

Cheers, LT.
Thanks for the link. I wasn't actually missing anything because I do have that book, and all 3 covers are awesome (Book 1 depicts the capital of Breland, Book 2 depicts a location in the Frostfell and 3 is this amazing Sharn view).

Remove ads