New 4e Player LFG

airwalkrr

Adventurer
My wife and I have decided to try out 4e, so I am looking to join an online 4e game with hopes of learning a little more about the system. Preferably something low-level since I am not familiar with the system but if you are willing to be patient with me I could play with a higher-level group. All I own is the PH, PH2, Arcane Power, and Divine Power so I don't have a lot of resources.

Any games recruiting here?

Paraxis

Explorer
I to would love to join in an online 4E game my normal group wants to play pathfinder instead. I would not mind running one but have little to no experience with virtual table tops. Airwalkrr I live outside San Antonio towards Castroville do you play in town at any game stores maybe we could meet up and play at Dragon's Lair or Alien World's by the Alamo Draft House?

Vertexx69

First Post
You should both definitely check out LEB. Here's the link to the wiki with all the rules, and here's the errata for any sources you might already have. It really is a whole new game with the same iconic monsters and classes.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Those living games look like a lot of work and research to get into. But maybe I'll take some time this week to figure it out.

Paraxis I sent you a PM.

Remove ads