• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Art From DMAC

DMAC

First Post
It's been a little while since I've posted anything here. I've been very busy between private commissions and work for Green Ronin's Mutants & Masterminds sourcebooks. Keep an eye out for my work in Instant Superheroes (recently released in PDF, coming soon in print) and the upcoming Hero High.

Here's a private commission I did around the holidays of a drow and his giant scorpion pal in the middle of the Xen'drik jungle from the Eberron campaign setting:

xilik10.jpg

Roven Locke, my character from the Savage Tide adventure path running in Dungeon/Dragon right now:

rovenpic1.jpg

I picked up World of Warcraft a couple of weeks ago and have started playing as Radhoof, Tauren Warrior (currently lvl. 17). I did a little pencil portrait the other night:

radart1.jpg

DMAC

First Post
Thanks guys. I'll have to see if I can share some of the new Mutants & Masterminds stuff once the books hit the shelves.

I did get permission to post some of the pieces I did for the Golden Age sourcebook which came out back in the fall. Here's a mystic hero. I actually took my inspiration for his look from Mickey Mouse in The Sorcerer's Apprentice segment from Fantasia. :)

mysticcolor4.jpg

Acquana

First Post
DMAC said:
I actually took my inspiration for his look from Mickey Mouse in The Sorcerer's Apprentice segment from Fantasia. :)

Ah ha ha! That's awesome. More than that, I see some serious Kirby reference here. Nice call.

Remove ads