New Artist

Breakstone

First Post
Awesome, awesome work.

As I said eariler, I love the style you give your art.

By the way, are you "officially" taking requests?

Stone Angel

First Post
This stuff is great. Keep it up.

And Thaniel Shining Force were a great set of Games. Centaur Paladin all the way.

The Seraph of Earth and Stone

CelticWolf

First Post
Beautiful!

All of your work is well done - good use of color, form, and layout. And your characters really show through in their drawings.

Keep up the good work!

C.W.

Ronin_san

First Post
Tsunami said:
Awesome, awesome work.

As I said eariler, I love the style you give your art.

By the way, are you "officially" taking requests?

It's not "officially"...but I´m trying to draw some characters from the request boards...but I can´t promise anything, cause my free time is very short.

Ronin_san

First Post
Another one....part of a bigger scene.

Victor.jpg

Aristotle

First Post
Nice work. I'm not sure how I missed this thread. I very much like the style and feel of your work. Now for my standard question. What is your process and what tools do you use?

Give us a rundown of how you go about putting together a piece from the paper to the screen? I've always found that, as an artist, I can improve my product by incorporating aspects of other artists' processes into my own.

Ronin_san

First Post
Aristotle said:
Nice work. I'm not sure how I missed this thread. I very much like the style and feel of your work. Now for my standard question. What is your process and what tools do you use?

Give us a rundown of how you go about putting together a piece from the paper to the screen? I've always found that, as an artist, I can improve my product by incorporating aspects of other artists' processes into my own.

Well..The process is simple. All you have to know is how to use the photoshop.
Step one is paper and pencil....then I make the final art using black ink.
Step Two. scan the pic in high resolution. 200 dpi or more
Step Three. PHOTOSHOP. I like to use 2 or 3 layers only. On for the artline(multiply mode) and the other layers I use for the colors...of course there are some "tricks" that I like to use...like the selection opitions and some fillters...but all you need to start is the "magic wand" and the brushes

The more you practice, the more you learn...
Cya

Last edited:

Dimwhit

Explorer
Man, Ronin, that's some great stuff! You should set up a website and set up shop! A lot of us would love to come to you for character portraits.

Great art, and welcome to ENWorld.

Remove ads