New Baby!

Zander

Explorer
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

All you need now is a PHB and a DMG - Parent's Handbook and Daughter Management Guide. Your wife needs an MM - Mother's Manual. :D

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
Congratulations!!

Speaking as a father of two, being a parent is probably the best (and hardest) job in the world. I say that as a Stay-at-home-Dad (which was my choice, and most definitely the best decision I've made in my life so far).

Best wishes to you and all those with kids!!!
(and for those with them on the way!!)

Mercule

Adventurer
Awesome! She's a real cutie.

I remember when my daughter was born a couple of years ago. Posssibly the highlight of my entire life. Believe me when I say it just keeps getting better.

A piece of advice: Get a baby book (if you haven't already). Write stuff in it. Especially fill out the parts about what you are feeling right now. No matter how much you think you'll remember it, it'll all be a blur very shortly. I can no more conceive of my daughter as a helpless baby than I can of myself. Some of it may seem cheesy (some of it is), but you'd be amazed what you want to remember in retrospect.

Eosin the Red

First Post
A hearty congrats to you and yours....Fatherhood a terrifing event. Remember to breath and at 3 am say this to yourself "I can do this. I can survive on 4 hours sleep indefinatley. I want more of these squirmy things that make noise."

Remove ads