• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New campaign setting

sunbeam60

First Post
Hi all

After working on it for 3 years, I have finally decided to release my own homebrew setting.

Check it out at
Fourth Age website

I know it is not complete, but there's about 40 pages written on it and a full 4000 x 3000 pixel, handdrawn map (ie. drawn on a computer, but without the aid of a mapper tool).

Also some tools to develop it further, if anyone feel they can use anything.

Like to hear your oppinion.

Regards
Toft

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
1) The page loads fine for me.

2) I read the excerpt, and it sounds interesting. The map certainly looks well detailed.

3) It would be nice if there were some adventures, or city books, done for this setting. That is a major factor for me in switching settings (though it is hard to ask for anything when a free product is involved).

sunbeam60

First Post
Mistwell said:

3) It would be nice if there were some adventures, or city books, done for this setting. That is a major factor for me in switching settings (though it is hard to ask for anything when a free product is involved).

Cheers for the nice words. I have actually drawn a few city maps for the settings, but the notes for it are not on my PC (hand written), so I decided not to put them online.

I am writing a campaign for it as we/I speak, but I just feel bad about putting half-a**** stuff on the website. Then again, you might ask why I put an unfinished campaign setting out in the first place :).

Hmmm, I am off to class now, but I'll put the city maps online and get back to ya.

Eben said:

Haven't had time to read anything seriously, but I promise I will.

looks promissing.
Thanks dude. I would really appreciate feedback.

Regards
Toft

Aristotle

First Post
Nicely done...

I'm working on a similar project (similar in that it is a campaign setting for 3E). I love to look at other folks' projects to see how they handle various issues.

I like what you've done and I like the presentation. I'll be putting your site in my "Homebrew" bookmarks so that I can visit now and again to catch updates.

MerakSpielman

First Post
I truly like that map. Very pretty and detailed. It won't all fit on my screen, so I have a hard time judging - but how much space does it cover in square miles? I at first thought it was a Whole World map, but when realizing how small a 25 mile segment is, it seems it might be a lot smaller, which gives your world a very watery, islandish aspect.

Remove ads