• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New chat site caracter description

K

Kovoo

If any wizos could get back to me and tell me if there is a way to put it on the site I would be happy!
Before you stands a man of 6'6 and very muscular. You will always see him wearing a fire colored robe and carrying his trusty typhon with the enchantments of fire, divine power, and lightning. The other weapons he carries are a belt of daggers and a willow bow with the quiver built in. He is a psionic proclomancer with the knowlage of many spells and other magics. He is 27 and is employed as a paliden. On the days hes not working he owns a shop in the emporium. His eyes are blue and his hair is jet black except when he goes into a trance called the " Proc Attack Mode" And his eyes turn red with flames as pupils, his hair turns a fire color and his body is engulfed in flames that act as a sheild. For his abilites he has a wide range that are consisted of: summoning, teleportation, invisiblily, true sight, dead aim, advanced psionics, manipulation and emune to poisons and fire. Althogh he has a, some would say, demonic nature, he is actully a kind and nice person.

W

WizO_Gabriel

At this time there is no way to add a description to your character in the chat software itself. It's recommended you post your description in a thread on the forum or on a web page and include the link to it as your web page in your chat profile.

WizO_Trelian

First Post
The sticky thread at the top of this forum on "ISRP character descriptions" is mostly for use with the NEW chat software, the one does NOT contain the "/describe edit" or "/look at" features. The current version of chat is supposed to go away sometime this summer. The new version has a very small description field in the "user profile" so for those who want a description longer than 100 characters you'll need to put in a link (a URL, a web address) to your description instead. You can make the link be either to a post in that thread or to your own website.

Links to the new chat and a link to the user guide are available here:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=community/chat/openhouse

When you go into the new chat, click on your name to bring up your profile and insert the link to your description. You must put it in your "Home Page" field, since the description field can't be clicked on and can't be copied to paste into a browser. You must type it in by hand, since you can't paste into these fields. And leave off the "&postcount=#" from the end.

Example:
Opening your description post in a new window gives the URL:
http://boards1.wizards.com/showpost.php?p=6478415&postcount=4
I then type into "Home Page" field:
http://boards1.wizards.com/showpost.php?p=6478415
Clicking on user's "Home Page" button:
brings up a new browser window with my description post

Remove ads