• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Chronicles of Riddick trailer

Crothian

First Post
I always like when they try to do a sequal or prequal to a movie using only one character from the orginal movie. It should be interesting, and I do like the character.

Kai Lord

Hero
Crothian said:
I always like when they try to do a sequal or prequal to a movie using only one character from the orginal movie. It should be interesting, and I do like the character.
So in other words, you absolutely loved Alien: Resurrection? ;)

Crothian

First Post
They used more from the previous movies then just a character. And it was a perfectly fine movie for about the first 45 minutes. :D

Tetsubo

First Post
Dark Jezter said:
I saw a trailer for that movie before Van Helsing, and it looks cool enough that I'll almost certainly be going to see it.

I saw that trailer today while seeing VH as well. CoR does look fun. If nothing else the fight scenes look groovy.

Tetsubo

First Post
Kai Lord said:
So in other words, you absolutely loved Alien: Resurrection? ;)

Why does everyone hate that film? I thought it was a lot of fun. Perlman alone was reason enought to watch it. And it was bunches better than the third installment.

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
re

Tetsubo said:
Why does everyone hate that film? I thought it was a lot of fun. Perlman alone was reason enought to watch it. And it was bunches better than the third installment.

Personally, I hated it because it followed #3 which ruined the franchise. I really hate it when a movie series goes on too long ruining what was good about it. Alien and Aliens were stellar movies, classics of the genre. I wanted to see them built upon. Instead they were destroyed in Alien #3 (Doesn't even deserve italics) and utterly forgotten in #4. A damn good franchise destroyed by inept fools who didn't capitalize on the strengths of the first two films. I was waiting for a huge alien vs. human war with space marines blasting aliens down. What do I get? A damn prison colony and then a cloned Ripley. Bah.

Remove ads