Gate Pass Gazette New Class Features Poll

Which classes would you like to see new class features for?

xiphumor

Legend
In the GPG poll, someone was asking for new class features such as furious criticals, focus features, signs of faith, skill tricks, etc. I was hoping to learn more about that.

Reminder that you may choose more than one option.

Selganor

Adventurer
I'm going with what I play (or want to play)...

My players who may be "missing" things should answer the pill themselves

Pedantic

Legend
I've found the artificer and the cleric most often ending up with stuff that seemed off theme or not really relevant when I've picked options.

thinking purely of knacks, i picked the berserker, fighter, and marshal, since they each have the fewest. which is less of a problem for the berserker and marshal, since they eventually get access to knacks from other classes (namely...the fighter).

xiphumor

Legend
I'd love to see manifestations and evolving manifestations for sorcerers who want to specialize in non-elemental damage types. Also more Principles of devotion because the default ones feel to narrow.
Could you be a bit more specific about what you’d like from Principles of Devotion?

I’m surprised that Artificer is so high. Did y’all not notice that Advanced Artificers doubled the number of exploration features they have access to?
you're really underselling advanced artificers, to be honest. it's not just more exploration features - it's a revised version of the class whole cloth, and i think it's better then the official version in pretty much every way that it's not the same.

Remove ads