• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Comic Book: Fort..as in Charles Fort...witha young HP Lovecraft!

Albert_Fish

First Post
Yeah, thats right, Darkhorse has a new Comic out. I have been looking for the past month for comics to inspire my soon to be occuring Pulp game. I have picked up "Ruse" and "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" ( soon to be a movie starring Sean Connery). Today I picked up a Tombraider comic ( probably junk), "Tom Strong" and "Hellboy: Weird Tales". Along with those Titles i found this Comic byLenkov Irving named "Fort". Fort refers to its title Character, Charles Fort, a collector of strange anomalies ( jelly from the sky, a rain of fishes, and other strangeness).

This time the oddities of nature are just a side story. the real story are invaders from space, beings beyond mankind's ken.

it is black and white but the art is very good and its the sotry is surprisingly good.

Oh yeah, and Charles Fort's "boy" is none other than H.P. Lovecraft at age 9! ( granted HP never lived in NYC at the turn of the Century though he later would while married, and he never slept inthe streets but was not above sleeping at a YMCA or two)

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Oh, I have to pick this up. Charles Fort was a complete freak, in the good sense, so I have to see what the comic does with 'Fortean' events.

Remove ads