• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Confessions Up

BeauNiddle

First Post
I read it, while saying I enjoyed it might be going to far, it brought the hobby to light from a different point of view.

But I really wouldn't like to play in a game with her or ran by her ever, based on the current evidence.

I don't know - free food works for me :)

No idea about the gaming content in her articles but I've got to say that reading them at least makes me more cheerful.

Scribble

First Post
Yeah... I would play in any game she ran if she offered the lunch spread she offered them! :D

Anyone else get the feeling The Rouse has a little thing for Ms Mazzanoble? ;)

vagabundo

Adventurer
There is an editorial from Chris about playing in her games. I read it earlier, cannot find it now.

I 'd play in her game, it is a different playstyle than I am used to, but it seems fun.

It is one of the few things on the interweb that gets me laughing out loud and not just chuckling on the inside

Keep up the good work Shelly.

Scribble

First Post
Although before I read the article when I saw that "missing Puppies" thing, I thought: "WTH?!?! Are they styarting to put ads in the online Mags now??? LAME!"

Remove ads