• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New core class in d+d mini line

Skade

Explorer
Would new feats include "Improved Ejector Seat Operation" which allows anyone to automatically survive a vehicular explosion?

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I would like to see a witch (although there are like 17 different d20 witches from other companies already), but I we're more likely to see military related classes. Maybe something like "Warlord" or "Leader" or "Company Clerk". Maybe some sort of healing class too.

Green Knight

First Post
I'm hoping we'll be seeing a version of the Aristocrat which is balanced as a PC class.

Another idea which is a personal favorite idea of mine: The Prostitute PC class! Helps to relieve the troops in your army of accumulated stress. :D

As for possible magic items, I'd like to see a magical item called The Matrix. It's only usable once per game, and can only be used when an effect known as the "Darkest Hour" comes into play. The Matrix can then be used to "light" your army's darkest hour.

Darklone

Green Knight said:
The Prostitute PC class! Helps to relieve the troops in your army of accumulated stress. :D

There already is such a class. It's called cleric :D

"I wanna throw a flame strike now!"
- "Please cure us!"

Gez

First Post
Alright, we already have:

Adept (Dungeon Master's Guide)
Aristocrat (Dungeon Master's Guide)
Barbarian (Player's Handbook)
Bard (Player's Handbook)
Basiran Dancer (Kenzer's Kalamar Player's Guide)
Brigand (Kenzer's Kalamar Player's Guide)
Cleric (Player's Handbook)
Commoner (Dungeon Master's Guide)
Courtier (AEG's Rokugan)
Druid (Player's Handbook)
Expert (Dungeon Master's Guide)
Fighter (Player's Handbook)
Gladiator (Kenzer's Kalamar Player's Guide)
Infiltrator (Kenzer's Kalamar Player's Guide)
Inkyo (AEG's Rokugan)
Mechanist (FFG's Starfarer's Handbook)
Monk (Player's Handbook)
Ninja (AEG's Rokugan)
Paladin (Player's Handbook)
Pilot (FFG's Starfarer's Handbook)
Psionics Handbookon (Psionics Handbook)
Psychic Warrior (Psionics Handbook)
Ranger (Player's Handbook)
Rogue (Player's Handbook)
Samurai (Oriental Adventures)
Shaman (Oriental Adventures)
Shaman-bis (Kenzer's Kalamar Player's Guide)
Shugenja (Oriental Adventures)
Sohei (Oriental Adventures)
Sorcerer (Player's Handbook)
Spellsinger (Kenzer's Kalamar Player's Guide)
Warrior (Dungeon Master's Guide)
Wizard (Player's Handbook)
Wu Jen (Oriental Adventures)

And I havn't listed unofficial NPC classes (thug, sailor, etc.), nor any class from not-so-D&D d20 sources like Wheel of Time.

Voadam

Legend
Green Knight said:
Another idea which is a personal favorite idea of mine: The Prostitute PC class! Helps to relieve the troops in your army of accumulated stress. :D

WotC will have a whole line of miniatures for that? They sure are pushing that mature sticker line of products pretty hard then.:)

Aeolius

Adventurer
trancejeremy said:
I would like to see a witch (although there are like 17 different d20 witches from other companies already)...

I'll second that. I look at every available d20 supplement, regarding witches, and have purchased quite a few of them.

Then we need the accompanying hag-pack of minis: night hag, green hag, annis, sea hag, etc.

Remove ads