• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New D&D movie next year???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly Giant

First Post
According to the D&D 30th anniversary article in Newsweek, there's a new big-budget D&D movie in the works. Suppoesedly opening next years.

Has anybody heard anything about this? I find it a bit hard to believe, simply because I've heard absolutely nothing about it. Not on WotC's pages, not on sci-fi wire and not here on en-world...

Steverooo

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
I never saw the first one.

Is it even worth a rental? Entertaining even in a "train wreck" kind of way?

It is not great... How much of a train wreck it was is a matter of opinion. Go into it with very low expectations, and it might not make you feel you wasted your time and money... maybe! :p

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Wulf Ratbane said:
Is it even worth a rental? Entertaining even in a "train wreck" kind of way?

My wife and I are both gamers, and knowing it was bad we rented it and laughed hysterically throught he whole thing. Mind you, it isn't supposed to be comedy :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Since this has already been reported in the movie forum, I'll close this thread down. Wulf, if you want someone to watch the original movie with you (and throw popcorn at the screen), I'm your man!

Klunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads