• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New D&D podcast - Swordnut Radio

swordnut

First Post
Hi,This is my second go at producing a podcast. I am really looking for feedback. scathing, damning feedback

http://swordnutradio.podbean.com/e/2-lost-mine-of-phandelver-masterblaster/

we will be doing Inspectres, Star Wars and Blue Planet, possibly some Dresden and Firefly to break up the homebrew 5e campaign. Im using the 5e starter set to break in the group, who are all pretty new to roleplaying, and to work out the kinks before the main campaign starts

Last edited:

swordnut

First Post
we now have a few episodes up, and the audio quality is improving. We have a run of the 5e starter set, and a review episode just posted.

We will be concluding the FATE horror game soon

if you have any feedback or would like to throw your experience of the starter set into the ring, our email address is swordnutradio@gmail.com

swordnut

First Post
We are open to guest players for one-shots or cameo appearances. You will need to be over 21, have a reasonable mic and ability to record skype. Evenings/weekends

swordnut

First Post

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads