• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Dice from Q-Workshop

Q-Workshop has sent along a bunch of images of some of its April dice releases, including special licensed dice for Pathfinder and Starfinder. Pathfinder Extinction Curse -- these come in two colours. A red 'Entertainer' dice set, and a blue 'Performer' dice set. There's a circus tent on the high face. And finally, some sci-fi themed dice cups.

Q-Workshop has sent along a bunch of images of some of its April dice releases, including special licensed dice for Pathfinder and Starfinder.

Pathfinder Extinction Curse -- these come in two colours. A red 'Entertainer' dice set, and a blue 'Performer' dice set. There's a circus tent on the high face.

001a.jpg

006a.jpg

Starfinder Attack of the Swarm -- blue dice with yellow digits which look like insects with the symbol of the Swarm on the high face.

007.jpg

002.jpg

Starfinder Threefold Conspiracy -- grey dice with yellow numbers, with a conspiracy symbol on the high face.

STAR3C - Starfinder Threefold Conspiracy.jpg

And finally, some sci-fi themed dice cups.

013.jpg

aco175

Legend
I find that I'm getting to the age that I need less periphery around the number and just a solid contrast to the color of the die, like the ones in the picture with the cups. Not sure on the cups, they could be kind of cool or more like something I can make in my basement. For a couple $ I would buy them.

pogre

Legend
I find that I'm getting to the age that I need less periphery around the number and just a solid contrast to the color of the die, like the ones in the picture with the cups. ....

Ditto. I take the next step and get the big dice. My boys use the Q-Workshop dice though.

Mournblade94

Adventurer
agreed, too much design around the number makes the number more difficult discern.
Stopped using Q workshop for this reason. I collect dice though so I usually get some, theyre just impractical. I really do like the Dice that were released like 11 years ago with the Pathfinder Arabian adventure Path #19. They're really nice, but even those can be hard to read.

emssmiley2002

Explorer
I find that I'm getting to the age that I need less periphery around the number and just a solid contrast to the color of the die, like the ones in the picture with the cups. Not sure on the cups, they could be kind of cool or more like something I can make in my basement. For a couple $ I would buy them.
Sucks getting older, about 2 years ago 9I was 45) I noticed my vision getting worse. I hate it. Im even having problems with my shooting of pistols, rifles are still pretty good, but I sure wont be daoing any movement to contacts or walking point anymore lol Time to retire

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads