• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Font

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Is there anyway you can add a new font(s) to the threads specifically for the DM's who have a PbP going on. I would love for there to be a font(s) that is gibbersih or even better one of the elven, dwarven, or draconic fonts out there already so that any of the PC's who do not have the language can not read it while those who do can read it when I post it in an "sblock" for them to read only.

Would this be simple to do? I can even go so far as to gather different fonts from the web and send them to someone to add them to the site.

Thanks in advance.

JimAde

First Post
Morrus said:
I may be a little off-base here - but fonts have to be on your computer, don't they?
Yes they do, AND the HTML has to reference them. I will now test whether this will work on EN World:

This should be in a funky font on my machine.

Edit:

Spiffy! It works!

So just make sure all the players in the PbP have the font installed, then enclose your text in a tag that says FONT=FontName (where FontName is your cool font, of course). I used Papyrus above so if you have that font installed it will work. Here's text with a bogus font name:

This should not work.

Last edited:

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Ahh, ok and now that you have explained it to me it does make some sense.

Thank you and I will work on getting the fonts I want.

Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads