• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New forum structure - what goes where?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, folks, we have our new forum structure, which is designed to accommodate players of all D&D edtions, as well as other games.

This forum is no longer "The 4E Forum", it is the "4E Rules" forum; just like the D&D Rules forum before it (now renamed 3E Rules), it's for rules-specific questions and discussion.

Non-rules specific stuff can go in General RPG Discussion; for example "How will you read your core rulebooks?", reviews of KotS, discussion of appropriate miniatures, etc. Basically, if you'd have posted about it in General when 3E was the pnly game in town, the same principle applies here.

We're not going to hunt down old threads and mass-move stuff (unless we get really bored one afternoon). We're more concerned about where new threads are placed, which we will move. Of course, as always, please feel free to report threads in the wrong forum so we can move 'em.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Thanks to the mods for moving house rules threads to the appropriate forum. I haven't got the books yet, so when people start making stuff up in here it makes it hard for me to figure out what the new edition is actually like.

BooleanFlag

First Post
I don't suppose you'd reconsider "search" being a paid feature... it sure does increase the amount of double posts on here. Lots of cruft.

CapnZapp

Legend
What's wrong with the subforum?

Each time I click " Unofficial Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition Info Page " I get thrown out...

Remove ads