• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Game of Death: Battle Royale of the GAWDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Single Malt

First Post
Macallan - denlangefinnen at hotmail.com

I'm open to all suggestions regarding cooperation. With so many people looking to rip me a new one some help is always appreciated :)

Don't know if I'm supposed to ask this, but who is on Saepiroth's team? If that is meant to be secret until the game starts, forget I ever asked.....

green slime

First Post
Single Malt: I'll team with you, and Number47, and even Bhaal, but I'm hoping his character isn't as Evil as his namesake...

And my character isn't approved yet :(

And a Valid email address for those interested in forming a team:

mckee "at" telia.com

Be sure to have "GoD" in the subject line or It'll drown in the spam...

I'll email
Number47, Bhaal, and Single Malt, about forming a team, if it is OK with you guys.

Last edited:

Terraism

Explorer
I'm running Ancryx - I might be willing to team with someone, if you're interested, though... I'd be most amenable to a temporary alliance, as in, 'till everyone else is dead, then a mutual sundering (of course, assuming I survive once "everyone else is dead," :)) You can reach me - terraism@hotmail.com - though I'll only be checking e-mail once or twice for the next few days (on break, and using the [ugh] family computer, since mine's still at school. [Grumble.]) Bhaal, if you're interested, I'm a spellcaster, of sorts, so...

clockworkjoe

First Post
Single Malt said:
Macallan - denlangefinnen at hotmail.com

I'm open to all suggestions regarding cooperation. With so many people looking to rip me a new one some help is always appreciated :)

Don't know if I'm supposed to ask this, but who is on Saepiroth's team? If that is meant to be secret until the game starts, forget I ever asked.....

Saepiroth, Tobias Sextus, and icitrik ownzjoo are all on a team.

Bhaal

First Post
Terrasim (Ancryx) and myself have teamed up. Also for added fun, everyone go make your character's portrait with heromachine. Here's my guy:

fingolfin.jpg

Number47

First Post
How is this? All us "solos" agree to fight the teams first. You know, as long as it's convenient. Just watch out, you evil guys, there will be no mercy.

Okay, this only looks a little like my character.

Attachments

• dabbilprt.jpg
    dabbilprt.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads