• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Golbins Strip up! March 20

Seeing as how we get a thread 18 seconds after Rich posts a new OotS (and then several hours of frustration as we all try to load the site)....

I thought I just plug a different comic (which my wife now likes a lot better than OotS).

Here's the latest one

In a nutshell:

The world of Roleplaying from the monsters' viewpoint

This started out much like OotS; mainly humor, lots of D&D/RPG inside jokes then developed into more serious storylines. I'd say it has become more story and less humor compared to OotS, but I still enjoy it.

(For the funny check out the archives of the 1st 100-150 strips; once Min-Max is gone, the story gets more serious).

Cassander

First Post
Goblins. Rocks.

This is a good update... very tense, even with a couple funny lines, and with a great cliffhanger ending. He's killin' me!

I actually hope he can sometime quit his day job and work on Goblins full time, but I can see how that'd be risky. But I am seriously addicted to this strip.

GammaPaladin

First Post
I've been following Goblins for ages. This last one was great. I love how Thac0 talks Ears down finally, and then Complains goes into Rage. Great twist :D

sckeener

First Post
I love Goblins. I've been following it for a long time...

What I'd like to see is the dwarf 'paladin' to come to this human town and clean up....

Clueless

Webmonkey
Greylock said:
Seemed like a builder strip to me.
*headshake* Sorta but sorta not - there are a lot of undercurrents to that one on the emotional level between all the goblins.

My response was to stare at the screen in shock - then start cussing cause it's too long a wait to the next one now!

rossik

Explorer
i just started..man, its so funny!
im in the paladin dwarf bar rumble...where did the idea come from???

its mariachi genious!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads