• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Green Ronin products

JoeGKushner

First Post
Looking forward to the Advanced Class Codex.

Have the release date handy of the Advanced Race Codex? If it can combine the better parts of the drow book and the dwarf book, it'll be a solid 5.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
It's nice to see a new Freeport adventure on the way.

And I agree with Joe, an Advanced Race Codex would be a great addition to the library.

Turjan

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:
Have the release date handy of the Advanced Race Codex?
Amazon has November 25 in the database, which doesn't sound too far in the future. But those numbers for Green Ronin are notoriously unreliable, if amazon cares to deliver the stuff at all.

Psion

Adventurer
They've actually talked about Advanced Class Codex for some time now. It's supposed to be where the much awaited revision of the Holy Warrior will lie.

Nice to see it on the schedule, though.

Morrow

First Post
It's great to have a date for Crisis in Freeport. Now if Adamant would finally release Gangs of Freeport I'd be one happy Freeport fan.

Morrow

Morrow

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Is Crisis the adventure that settles the succession question?

Yes. I'm pulling for Drak Sockit as Sea Lord. I hope they do something with the plot hook from Freeport: City of Adventure which had Arias Soderheim arranging for the untimely demise of any Drac heir who appeared likely to win council support.

Morrow

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads