• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Hampshire RPG Convention (OGC)

Nine Hands

Explorer
Just to let you all know (those that are interesting in gaming cons), that OGC (Open Gaming Convention) is a local gaming con which is planned for the end of July this year. We had approximately 200 attendees last year and it looks like there will be many more this year.

We have lots of events, great GMs and guests of honor (John Terra, Clayton Emery, Steve Kenson, and many more). The convention is located in Manchester so it is not too far from the Mass border.

We have lots of D&D events, RPGA Premiers, Heroes of Ribhis, TC Realms, Call of Chthulu, Stargate, Spycraft, Fuzion, FUDGE, Mutant and Masterminds, Board Games, Miniature Games (tons of Battletech events), CCGs, and even kid friendly events.

I'd love to meet some local ENWorlders. Sadly Piratecat cannot make it this year, he attended last year but can't this year due to a scheduling conflict. It makes me sad :(

See www.ogc-con.com for details.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Nine Hands said:
I'd love to meet some local ENWorlders. Sadly Piratecat cannot make it this year, he attended last year but can't this year due to a scheduling conflict. It makes me sad :(

See www.ogc-con.com for details.

You made the mistake of schedaling a con the same weekend as his big smoked-meat barbeque/reunion. You'll still have Clayton Emery at least.

Nine Hands

Explorer
MavrickWeirdo said:
You made the mistake of schedaling a con the same weekend as his big smoked-meat barbeque/reunion. You'll still have Clayton Emery at least.

Yeah, we knew this might be a problem when we scheduled it last year but the end of July was best for Lisa and I...therefore some sacrifices MUST be made :)

Morrow

First Post
Wish I could make it. Other members of my gaming group have shown interest though, so we'll probably be sending representatives.

Morrow

Arrellion

Explorer
I'll consider stopping by as long as you promise not to let that guy in who made
the news today. You know the one who went for a swim in the septic tank in the
women's restroom. :confused:

What was he thinking?

Arrel

Nine Hands

Explorer
shurai said:
Wow, a gaming con here in the Land of Trees and White People? Sign me up!

Yeah there are not many Cons in New Hampshire at all, not in comparison to the amount of gaming stores per square mile in Southern New Hampshire at least.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads