• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New here, looking for players to play a game on a VTT

TRDG

Explorer
Hello fellow RPGers, new here so if this is not the right forum, please forgive.

I just found a new (to me anyways) FREE Virtual Tabeltop site/program and I'm looking for players for a Pathfinder game on Sundays and some Mondays in a persistant campaign.

The forum itself there is pretty dead but the program seems to have some good potential. I can't post a link or some pics that I have been playing around there til I reach that "magical" 10th post, but I wanted to see if there might be any interest here for this.

Yes I saw the "game finder" option, and it is filled out, but I think in the end this will be much better to get more and better replies.

Thinking of running Pathfinder's the Shattered Star Campaign, starting with Shard of Sin, but I do have a few one off Modules as well as Rise of the Runelords.

Cheers, questions or thoughts on this people?

THANKS

Tom:)

Last edited:

TRDG

Explorer
A bit more about myself

I got into the original D&D the AD&D back in the day, first as a player then as a DM in some local tournements at the Library. Once college came around I kind of faded from that, except video and PC gaming.

Picked it up again as a player for a while after and then tried my hand at running some play by post RPG's, Pathfinder and a Black Company Campaign, but they kind of faded out.

Wargaming took over for a few years before my interest in RPG's was rekindled again, and as there are few players in my area looked at the VTT scene.

Could'nt quite get all the players in at the same time up to last year so I am just still running PbP for now, with limited use of VTT for screen captures.

I was looking forward to Game Space, over on Piazo's site but it is over a year overdue to what they said they would have it rolled out, at least a test version.... Now in a Beta state from what I checked out last time still.

Then I found this current VTT and I'm still looking for players, LOL

Cheers, hope to get some pics and the link up once I reach the 10 post limit, so "bear" with me!! LOL

Tom

Last edited:

Skorch

First Post
I'm up for doing this. I've been playing PFS organized play for 2 years now, so I've got a good understanding of the rules, but I'm still a beginner when it comes to RP. Other than that, I've been playing video games for over 20 years now.

Ironhead

First Post
I'm interested in joining you. Can you send me a PM with more information please? I'm another old time gamer that is looking for a new start after a long time away.

TRDG

Explorer
Thanks for the replies guys

You caught me as I head out to work tonight (when I saw your posts), but I'll pop back in when I am done Wednesday morning and get into the details

Thanks for the replies, I was beginning to worry!!! LOL

Tom

TRDG

Explorer
I'm up for doing this. I've been playing PFS organized play for 2 years now, so I've got a good understanding of the rules, but I'm still a beginner when it comes to RP. Other than that, I've been playing video games for over 20 years now.

OK

I'm back from work (thank god)

Pretty much all through High School for me, D&D and AD&D, then D&D 3.5 before a long stretch of not doing anything, then now about just a year for Pathfinder. I have most of the books, about 12 Modules and a fair bit of experience, but not a rules lawyer, LOL

Video games all the time, since Final Fantasy days on the NES and beyond, playing Skyrim Legendary Edition right now and just finished Fire Emblem's Awakenings to!! Ha Ha

I'll comment in the other players post then I will be able to post the VTT site link, and a few pics to, then PM you both so you know that I updated this thread, in case you did'nt catch it.

Tom

TRDG

Explorer
I'm interested in joining you. Can you send me a PM with more information please? I'm another old time gamer that is looking for a new start after a long time away.

Sounds good Ironhead, I'll post the link here as well (now that this is my 10th post!!) as PM both of you.

Tom

TRDG

Explorer
So, here is the link below for the forum on the site, the VTT is right on the top of the forum.

http://www.epicalonline.com/forum/index.php

So register on the forum then you will see pretty much just me posting, most of the basic info about how and what to do to get into the VTT program is in there.

Like I posted before the forum is pretty dead, but the VTT itself is promising I think. A few pics below showing you what I'm playing around with while awaiting players.

I'll PM you both for further info and how and when we can all meet up and get things going.

Cheers, Pm me as well or post here or on the other site if we don't "catch" each other at the same time.

Tom

. 2013-08-08_162734.png2013-08-08_163927.png2013-08-09_150709.png2013-08-09_151624.png

Ironhead

First Post
Registered, posted and tinkered around over there already, TRDG. It looks to have a lot of potential. Can we try to get together via FB chat to discuss details of the game, i.e. your view on gunpowder, what classes, races, abilities are open or off the table?

TRDG

Explorer
Yep, just woke up way to early for work tonight and saw ya over there!!

I'll go check the PM's and see whats what, not to sure about gunpowder chars........ but we will see.

Cheers

Tom

Remove ads