• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Information from the UK

eiglos

Explorer
No, I received it in the post, along with a letter and an A2 poster giving the release dates of all the D&D 4 products from April to August this year.

eiglos

Explorer
The Gazetteer wasn't produced by WotC, rather by Lotus Noir, which I believe is a French collectable card game magazine. It was Gazetteer number 22 so it's obviously a regular publication.

daHeadRat

Explorer
The full page picture with The Gazetteer 22 across the top, has a little orange box in the bottom corner that has what looks like the publication info. WotC Europe is listed at the top of that box and is listed under Distribution and a couple of other places. Not sure if that really means anything or not...

The Lotus Noir site has The Gazetteer pdfs but only up to issue #15 (and the site is in French).

Elsenrail

First Post
At last it works for me.

This FRCS cover is... ugly. And the "core" logo? Does anyone know if it stays? I hope not. It would be a disaster for FR not to have its own logo.

Atlatl Jones

Explorer
Guild Goodknife said:
So Fighters are called Warriors now? I like it, a much more evocative name than Fighter. Hope it's not just for the advertising.
I guess the designers thought that there weren't enough classes that started with "War..." ;)

Here's another scoop: the wizard has been renamed the Warmage, the paladin has been renamed Warblade, the cleric is now Warpriest, and the ranger is now the Warfanewild.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads