• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Issue of Dragon+

Issue 4 of DRAGON+ is here! DRAGON+is an app from WotC available on iOS and Android devices (find it in the respective app stores). This issue contains Duergar information from Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, a free Adventurer's League module, and more - plus tons of information on the various videogame projects for WotC.

Issue 4 of DRAGON+ is here! DRAGON+is an app from WotC available on iOS and Android devices (find it in the respective app stores). This issue contains Duergar information from Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, a free Adventurer's League module, and more - plus tons of information on the various videogame projects for WotC.

Editor's Letter from Matt Chapman - "Matt Chapman gets tearfully nostalgic for old D&D videogames, overly excited for new D&D videogames, and a little bit scared by a newcomer known as Belaphoss, Devourer of Hope and Dread General of the Gibbering Hords. Gulp."

Discovering the Gold Box - "As Goog Old Games dusts off thirteen classic D&D titles, the original staff who worked on them and the videogame designers and producers they inspired share their favorite memories."

Winning Races: Duergar - "An in-depth look at these dark reflections of the more traditional Forgotten Realms dwarves."

Travel Talk - "Things get a little crazy when our intrepid reporter Melissande Calador dares to descend into the Underdark."

Imagining the Ampersand - "Lars Larsen, design engineer at LZX Industries, on creating a high-tech interpretation of the Dungeons & Dragons Ampersand."

Neverwinter Strongholds - "John Hopler, senior content designer at Cryptic Studios, shares the secrets to a successful PVP siege campaign in the free-to-play MMORPG."

Demononicon of Iggwilv: Belaphoss - "Everything you ever wanted to know about Sword Coast Legends' main baddie Belpahoss but were too petrified to ask."

Fiction: The Thweem - "A peace-loving Underdark inhabitant gets a brush with madness in D&D writer Adam Lee's short story."

Interview: Jay Turner - "The narrative director of Sword Coast Legends offers an exclusive behind-the-scenes peek at the CRPG."

Video & Audio Highlights - "Canadian rocker Matthew Good talks about his love of the world of Greyhawk and charity fundraising scores a critical hit with Extra Life 2015."

Beyond the Board: Dice Masters - "Dungeons & Dragons Dice Masters draws upon classic D&D elements to bring a fantasy touch to this dice building game."

Gauntlet Gophers - "Tavis Maiden's exclusive comic strip for DRAGON+ proves there are all kinds of crazy in the Underdark."

D&D Adventurers League - "Download the official D&D Adventurer's League module Shackles of Blood and investigate a string of disappearances in the Hillsfar region."

[h=4]Original Post[/h]
Not sure if this had been posted already, but the newest issue of Dragon+ is rolling out. Just downloaded mine a few minutes ago.

View attachment 71167

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Please, oh please let us give you money so that you can hire people to write useful articles and nice little adventures.

The trouble with free is that we are getting what we pay for.

Data-Security-300x246.jpg

agreed, which is why I'm a patreon for the AngryGM. Excellent content at a bargain price and no :):):):):):):):)!

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Does anyone know how to get the adventure outside of the app? You can "download" it but then you're stuck reading it inside the app. There's no "open in iBooks" option, or print. So how do you use it?

Mirtek

Hero
IMHO the best issue to date. Both the travel talk and the flumph short fiction were a joy the read (and the flumph story is a must read for anyone liking psionics in D&D).

The Belaphoss article could have contained a little more non-mechanical stuff, but overall it was pretty good too

lkj

Hero
Does anyone know how to get the adventure outside of the app? You can "download" it but then you're stuck reading it inside the app. There's no "open in iBooks" option, or print. So how do you use it?

It opened as a PDF for me and then I just saved it from there.

And as far as the issue, I found it much stronger than the previous issues. Between the ecology article, the demonomicon article, the short stories and the adventure, it felt much meatier. I think it is heading in the right direction.

AD

fjw70

Adventurer
O
It opened as a PDF for me and then I just saved it from there.

And as far as the issue, I found it much stronger than the previous issues. Between the ecology article, the demonomicon article, the short stories and the adventure, it felt much meatier. I think it is heading in the right direction.

AD

Hmm, it did not give me the option to save from the app.

For everyone wanting to read this on something other than your handheld, this is what you do: Open whichever article you want to read, then tap the screen so all the extra navigation stuff comes up. At the top right of the screen should be a share button that kind of looks like a greater-than symbol (on Android anyway, sorry I don't have any i-products). Tap the share button, then choose whatever method you prefer to get it to a computer. I just email the link to myself, then open it on my desktop PC. Then you can extract pics and maps (they're often large! :) ) and save files like PDFs directly to the computer.

Remove ads

Remove ads