• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Living Spells over at WotC

Hussar

Legend
The artifact was the Greygem of Gargath or something to that effect. Cool idea though.

I would be VERY wary of living beneficial spells. Good grief, even a living cure light wounds would be EXTREMELY powerful. Unlimited source of healing? Yeesh. I could see those getting WAY out of hand in a hurry. Never mind buffing oozes. I would strongly recommend against the idea.

Thinking about it though, a Living Baleful Polymorph could be bloody fun. Do it in a two step method like the Living Flesh to Stone spell and it wouldn't be overpowering.

Matafuego

Explorer
Banshee16 said:
Polymorph any Object or Baleful Polymorph could result in a "Change Storm" type effect....

Banshee

Awesome idea...
It's really a shame this little template isn't OGC.

The idea of "Healing" Living Spells being like raw portions of the Positive Energy Plane seems a very good one, kinda like Positive Elementals. And maybe they could "kill" people with the "double normal hit points" rule, although it seems a little bit far-fetched.

What about METAMAGIC Living Spells?
Can they exist?
I don't see why not...

Klaus

First Post
Living Mass Cure Serious Wounds.

Living Miasma.

Living Turn Rock to %&#*(ing LAVA. :]

Living Evard´s Black Tentacles (of forced intrusion). :eek:

Remove ads