• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Lone Wolf Books - Now Available!

MongooseMatt

First Post
The first in two brand new Lone Wolf trilogies are now available, direct from Mongoose Publishing as special hardback collector's editions. Bringing new tales from the world of Magnamund to life, these two novels are an action-packed and exciting introduction into the Lone Wolf series of gamebooks.

Dragons of Lencia - Book 1 of the Lencian Trilogy
The Kingdom of Lencia. For almost two-and-a-half millennia she has looked over the waters of the Tentarias towards the lands lost to her during the Darkdawn War. Now Telnac, King of Lencia, plans to launch a crusade against the Drakkarim of Nyras and restore his country to its former glory. Meanwhile, Warmarshal Ranghor of Darke, overlord of the Drakkarim nation, plans a conquest of his own. Heroes from across Magnamund will be drawn into this bitter conflict in search of glory and riches, but as the armies of two warring nations clash, they will soon learn that only pain and death await them in the land of the blue dragon.

Glory & Greed - Book 1 of the Rise of the Agarashi
The Telchoi. A race of survivors. Rising from the ashes of their lost civilizations, they have endured a thousand years as desert nomads. As resilient as the sands where they make their home, there is nothing they cannot endure. Nothing, perhaps, except the rising spectre of their past. Deep beneath the blistered earth, an evil stirs that has not yet satisfied its thirst for blood. When last it walked the face of the world, it brought down Avan-Telchos, the greatest city under the sun. Now, waking from its rest in the shadows, it seeks to finish what it started. Past and present are about to collide on the blood soaked dunes of the Telchoi. And if the children of the desert cannot succeed where their imperial ancestors failed, this ancient fire of evil may spread to set all of Magnamund ablaze!

You can find both books at;

Mongoose Publishing : For All Your Gaming Needs ...

silentounce

First Post
Anyone who is interested in this should also check out this wonderful site: Project Aon: Main / Home (browse)

Many of the original Lone Wolf books online. You can download them or read them online and they've developed a stat tracker/die roller app as well. It's all free and it's with the author's permission, too.

Ouronos

Explorer
The Kai Returns!

Greetings...

At last! All the resources needed for the Kai to return!!

You have no clue how long and hard I have been searching for the actual books to recreate the collection. Yes, I actually had all of them at one point many, many years ago.

My gods, man - this was a great series and I am glad to see that
1 - the old are available online. Thank you silentounce for this resource.
and
2 - the project lives on. Wonderful news, indeed, MongooseMatt.

Thank you both for this information. I'm off to return to Sommerlund!

Until that time...

Ouronos

Explorer
'Sorcery!' by Steve Jackson

Greetings...

Now, if we can only find someone to do something similiar with Steve Jackson's 'Sorcery!' series, I would probably just pop.

Until that time...

King Nate

First Post
Now we just need to create the Kai Lord Class for 4e, they had all kinds of powers. I imagine it wouldn’t be that hard to convert to a D&D class. While we are at it we could also create Magnamund Regional Abilities…

Create the races of Magnamund, such as the Drodarin, Shamazim, and the Lencian…

Create the Magical Items such as the Helghast Staff, Dagger of Vashna, and the Nadziranim Power Crystal…

Create the Darklords of Helgedad, such as Helghast, Vordak, Kraan, and Doomwolves…

And lets not forget the goblin brothers, Giaks and the Gourgaz!

ok, this is too much work...but it would have been cool.

Remove ads