• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Meeting Place for Cartographers

Fargoth

First Post
Greetings Everyone!

I have recently revamped the forums located at truenorthcartography.com due to the relentless efforts of spammer who constantly kept trying to get into the membership base (unsuccessfully I might add!). The new boards also include some areas for artists to post their work and thoughts. I already have an artist, Allen Palmer, who has posted some of his new pieces along with one he’s currently working on to get that section moving.

The other function of the forum is for cartographers of all skills levels, styles, and software to gather to discuss making maps. I hope it becomes a gathering place where map makers can come to meet and discuss the passion of cartography.

The URL to the new forum is: http://www.truenorthcartography.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?

I hope to see you there,
Paul

Eosin the Red

First Post
An error occured, not all of the required fields were sent from the validation link. Please make sure that the whole link was entered (It's possible that your email client's auto-wrapper cut the link in half.) Please try again.

You are NOT logged in

Fargoth

First Post
Thanks for letting me know about that error. I created a test account and received the same thing. I logged into the admin side and approved your accounts. You should see an email soon confirming the registration. Let me know if you still cannot get into the boards.

I'll need to find out why the error message is occurring.

Regards,
Paul

VoidAdept

First Post
I got a 500: Internal server error when I followed the registration link. :/

EDIT: Got the same error as Eosin did when I tried to fill out the form.

Last edited:

Fargoth

First Post
VoidAdept said:
I got a 500: Internal server error when I followed the registration link. :/

EDIT: Got the same error as Eosin did when I tried to fill out the form.

Understood. It appears that new members receive error messages, but the correct processes still run. I approved your membership VoidAdept. You should be able to read and post now.

I apologize for the admin approval step, but I just don't trust the spammers anymore.

Regards,
Paul

Odhanan

Adventurer
Hi Fargoth.

I too try to register and get Error 500. Then, I try to confirm my registration manually, but it also fails. I tried to log in on the boards, could actually log in, but I am not able to Post or create new topics.

Could this be fixed? My username is Benoist.

PS: the boards look terrific, by the way!

Fargoth

First Post
Odhanan said:
Hi Fargoth.
Could this be fixed? My username is Benoist.

I reviewed your account parameters. Everything looks good now ... you should be able to access everything now.

jharn

First Post
I also tryed to log in and register for this site and my results were the same as others.

An error occured, not all of the required fields were sent from the validation link. Please make sure that the whole link was entered (It's possible that your email client's auto-wrapper cut the link in half.) Please try again.

You are NOT logged in

Can you fix my account also.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads