• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Meeting Place for Cartographers

Fargoth

First Post
jharn said:
I also tryed to log in and register for this site and my results were the same as others.

An error occured, not all of the required fields were sent from the validation link. Please make sure that the whole link was entered (It's possible that your email client's auto-wrapper cut the link in half.) Please try again.

You are NOT logged in

Can you fix my account also.

Done

terrainmonkey

First Post
hello, i too had the same problems. i logged in as terrainmonkey. i would like to put my work in the works in progress and finished areas. thanks! :)

Fargoth

First Post
terrainmonkey said:
hello, i too had the same problems. i logged in as terrainmonkey. i would like to put my work in the works in progress and finished areas. thanks! :)

I approved you last night TM! Would be great to see more maps in there. I've been trying to initiate conversations but so far everyone is being shy! ;)

Fargoth

First Post
All,

You will not be able to post until one of the administrators approves your account activation. I implemented this policy due to the previous message boards being attacked by spammers quite heavily on a daily basis.

The accounts awaiting activation are checked multiple times a day. I assure you your account will be activated within 24 hours with few exceptions.

Regards,
Paul

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads