• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"New" Name Generator for Palm OS

MythosaAkira

Explorer
I've added the program "Namemaker" to the "TableSmith eXpress" (TSX) download. Both are generator tools for Palm OS (v3.0 or higher). Namemaker is a simplified version of TSX. Basically, you can't import or export tables into Namemaker, but it runs much faster than TSX. On a high-end Palm you may not notice a difference, but on a mid-range or older Palm I believe the speed difference will be significant.

Namemaker has all the tables that TSX has, and works in a similar way: Select the table you want to generate from and ten results will be given to you. Click "Generate" and it'll do it again.

Registering (the apps are shareware) applies to both programs, so if you pay for a registration code for one, it'll work for the other. This way you can use the one that works best for you (and if you decide to "upgrade" from Namemaker to TSX in the future, you're already cover).

TSX and Namemaker can be found at my RPG Utilities page.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads