• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E New Pathfinder Fansite @ www.pfbeginner.com

PFBeginner.com

First Post
As if my profile didn't give it away!

I bought the Pathfinder Beginner Box for my daughters and they loved it. Hopefully, by creating a free reference website (following in the footsteps of d20srd.org and d20pfsrd.com), I can help promote the Pathfinder game we all love to new gamers young and old everywhere.

A big "THANKS!" to Paizo for their Community Use Policy and taking the time to develop an easier version of Pathfinder targeted to the next generation of gamers!

To be clear, this website is not created, controlled or endorsed by Paizo Publishing LLC, though obviously Paizo deserves a lot of credit!

Check it out at www.pfbeginner.com

JeffB

Legend
Great Job! I am a big fan of the BB, and basically run my 3.5/PF hybrid type game with the same level of complexity (or lack thereof).

I got it bookmarked. Will come in handy for me. Thanks!

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Great! I've been looking for a summary of the beginner set for a while and this is nicer than I could have hoped for.

Did you transition from the boxed set to the full PF with them? If so, any places the transition was rough?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads