• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E New Pathfinder Game in Sunny Las Vegas, NV!!!

Hey guys and gals,

One of my friends got the DM itch is starting up a new campaign and we need ONE more mature and dedicated player!

Information about the Campaign:
Adventure Path - GM-Tweaked Carrion Crown (Download the Free CC Player's guide)
Days - Every other Friday (2nd and 4th Friday of each month), starting September 28th.
Times - From 6pm to 10pm (or 11pm if everyone agrees)
Location - Southwest Las Vegas
Type of Players we are looking for - We are looking for people that aren't power gamers and that like to role play as much as roll play, so you don't have to worry about min/maxing and trying to make a uber-powerful character here.
Number of Players - Currently we have 3 for sure, we'll definitely need 1 more player for the game.
Current Characters - Dwarven Stonelord Paladin (My tank), Gnome Summoner, Dwarven Cleric (Healer)
Party Alignments - Currently LG/NG/NG, so we need someone who'd get along with the rest of the party, no intra-party conflicts.
Current Needs for party - I foresee a need of: ranged damage dealer or melee damage.

Legal Books/Materials - Any PAIZO published books
3rd party stuff - Not very likely, but exceptions may be made upon GM approval only!
Starting Ability Scores - Roll 4d6, drop the lowest and arrange as you see fit and then add in or subtract racial modifiers
Starting Level - Level 1
Hit Points for progressive levels - Roll normally or 1/2 Hit dice + 1 + Con Modifier
Traits - 2 Traits, but at least one of them have to be campaign specific (see Carrion Crown Campaign Traits)
Flaws are allowed - 1 flaw per character with DM approval.

Since the GM is usually out of town during the week with work, it's up to me to recruit and meet up with people who'd be interested in playing in the game. Please get back to me if you are interested either with a PM on here or via my email address: hazforrpset at gmail dot com

Thank you!

We just lost the one who filled the last spot because he had to move to NY, so we are still looking for 1 MORE!

Edit: Filled the spot!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads