New PDF up and online!

The Burned Man

First Post
Its like the other hosted settings. Not much happens on these boards...

When the project started there was a lot of input and action and debates and then it just started to fade away..

Hopefully that might change.

Sidran

First Post
I am still here waiting for the stuff on Abbaye from Grey One.

Whe should write up a to do list and then slowly start doing each item until they are all roughly done, and then begin a rewrite.

Do we need any work on Irrasibon still and where on earth is the link to Vr. .2

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Imperialus said:
Where is Egran? You've listed all the other strongholds except mine. I feel so left out and unloved. :( .

wasnt this the hobgoblin one? i thought I had lron add it in..oh well..make a list remember this is not the final version! just look it over and debug!

Imperialus

Explorer
no, Egran the stronghold writeup. You have all the other strongholds with the full writeups but it looks like Egran has been condenced into a few lines in the Kessel discription.

I don't really care about Gral Shalar, I think the principalities should be placed in their own section towards the end of the setting.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Imperialus said:
no, Egran the stronghold writeup. You have all the other strongholds with the full writeups but it looks like Egran has been condenced into a few lines in the Kessel discription.

I don't really care about Gral Shalar, I think the principalities should be placed in their own section towards the end of the setting.

true...i remember now..how odd...i don't know why it got nixed..:::shrug Add that to the list of things to redo on the next one!

Remove ads