New Pdf?

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
I was wondering do we need to update the pdf. I have everything on my harddrive and can add to some of the sections like monsters and things. Maybe even a nice little preface like a opening story or a overview or something. What do you guys think?

The only thing I have to make pdf's though is pdfcreator which does a fairly good job.

I have all this crazy time from a layoff from h*ll and no prospects. so put me to work. :D I am 90% done my other project so I am free.

Last edited:

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Posted by Leopold - Today at 02:27 PM
Go ahead and update the PDF..have a field day and post your draft on here.

Whew, thanks for replying Leopold. Thought I was the only one in here.:D I start on it monday.

I upload it to here when done.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
isidorus said:
Whew, thanks for replying Leopold. Thought I was the only one in here.:D I start on it monday.

I upload it to here when done.

Just correct the spelling, add in the new places and items but don't go all hogwild on the flavor for me ok?

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Leopold,

here is the new rtf version for Dameonforge. I zipped it up. It still needs a few chapters done. I added the optional rules for magic, monsters and a slightly changed version of the front page for the preface. Let me know what you think and if it needs more changes.

Could not upload the pdf I created it is way to big for what the server will allow.

Last edited:

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
I could not get pdf to upload it is to big for this site even when zipped up. I be adding more to the rtf, when I figured out what to use or not to use. Let me know what else you want to see.

I would like to have a general call go out on the boards somehwere, to see who was everyone who contributed to the project. So we can make a contributions/designer and Playtesters section. Could you send out the a message on it?

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
isidorus said:
I could not get pdf to upload it is to big for this site even when zipped up. I be adding more to the rtf, when I figured out what to use or not to use. Let me know what else you want to see.

I would like to have a general call go out on the boards somehwere, to see who was everyone who contributed to the project. So we can make a contributions/designer and Playtesters section. Could you send out the a message on it?

The RTF looks ok..i would like to see the PDF and look at it over some more.

Can you up the PDF to a website and then I can download it from tehre? How big is it?

Once I see that I'll put out a call for playtesters.

Can you PM me when you post seomthing up here. My subscription isn't working to well to this and it bounces allot.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
he RTF looks ok..i would like to see the PDF and look at it over some more.Can you up the PDF to a website and then I can download it from tehre? How big is it?

Once I see that I'll put out a call for playtesters.

Can you PM me when you post seomthing up here. My subscription isn't working to well to this and it bounces allot.

I can put it on one my websites. The size is 335kb when unzipped.

I do not have PM here, but I can click your email button when I post something.

I let you know when it the file is up.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Leopold,

I sent you a email the one listed in your profile, about were to get the PDf I made. I hope you recieved it.

Remove ads