New Person Here, With a Question!

Wynter

First Post
Heya folks. I hope I'm posting this in the right place...anyway, I'm looking to get involved in the D&D 4e Living Game. There's certainly a wealth of information to go over, but I'm trying my best! Beyond that there's something I noticed. I'm a big fan of playing Leader Archtypes so I was thinking of putting one together.

Looking over the census for the different classes and Archtypes I noticed something...there's absolutely no Artificers. Are they not allowed or has there simply been no approved Artificers yet? I looked at the allowed materials, and it seemed out of the disallowed Eberron stuff Artificers were not mentioned, so I'd imagine they are allowed to be played.

Anyhow, I just wanted to toss a hello to everyone and just make sure that before I began going through the character creation process the class I want to play is actually allowed. I'd appreciate any information, thanks!

renau1g

First Post
As Ozy said, they're allowed. I also can point you to the 4th edition Living Eberron world as well (see link in my signature).

If you need anything, feel free to ask either the judges (or anyone in the community here). People are helpful. Good Luck

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
If you want an artificer template for Living Eberon, click on the link to Arkavas in my signature, below. It'll give you a head start.

Welcome to L4W and LEB!

BenBrown

First Post
Although if you're making a character for the Transitive Isles rather than Eberron, the L4W and LEB templates are somewhat different.

Wynter

First Post
Yeah I'm planning at going L4W style. Although I'm also looking at a World Speaker Shaman...hmm...I'll figure something out either way.

Remove ads