• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New podcast for gaming

Just a quick FYI, then I won't dwell on it or announce it again, but I've started up a new gaming related podcast. Co-hosts for this episode include ENWorlders Alenda and Hypersmurf. The main topic for this podcast is play-by-post games.

This is our first time out, and frankly, I was more concerned with stuff like, "Is this recording software working?" and stuff like that, so we're still settling into our groove. Still; I think it's a good 'cast even so, especially if you have any interest in Pbp gaming. Which will not be the topic for our next 'cast, by the way. :)

Hobocaust

EnochSeven

Explorer
I will check it out. Thanks.

Always looking for another podcast to listen to.

Just a quick FYI, then I won't dwell on it or announce it again, but I've started up a new gaming related podcast. Co-hosts for this episode include ENWorlders Alenda and Hypersmurf. The main topic for this podcast is play-by-post games.

This is our first time out, and frankly, I was more concerned with stuff like, "Is this recording software working?" and stuff like that, so we're still settling into our groove. Still; I think it's a good 'cast even so, especially if you have any interest in Pbp gaming. Which will not be the topic for our next 'cast, by the way. :)

Hobocaust

IronWolf

blank
I listened this evening, the topic was one that I found interesting as it seems the popular way for people with busy schedules and families to still manage some gaming on a somewhat regular interval.

As one that has run a couple of play-by-email/play-by-post games several points struck home. The players in a game can certainly make or break the game as it takes at least a couple to help really drive the story.

I don't find combat that problematic in a play-by-post though even using D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder rules. We can usually move through them in a reasonable amount of time (by play-by-post standards). Though I do agree that a more social, interactive type game has its advantages.

Good podcast, I would listen again.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Listening to this tomorrow in the car! That's great to hear -- keep 'em coming! I'm always looking for good gaming podcasts, even better when they're people I know. :)

Remove ads