• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New publisher looking to have products reviewed/added

JustABill

First Post
This tool allows users to make better decisions for their characters. It allows the user to maximize damage they will deal using Rapid Shot and Power Attack. It can help users get the most out of feats like Cleave, Great Cleave, and Expertise. In addition it allows the user to compare attack sequences (weapons, feats ect.), when deciding which weapon to use or feat to choose when gaining a level.

My reason for posting here is two-fold. First I would like to request permission to add a listing for my product here.

Next, I would like to see if any of your normal reviewers would be interested in looking at the product with an eye to doing a review. I would prefer a reviewer who is interested in the more mathematical aspects of the game. If there is such a reviewer, I get you a copy via RPGNow/DriveThruRPG free of charge.

Thanks,
Bill Weidner (ProbDynamix LLC)

Crothian

First Post
Bill,

I added your company, your first product, and have given you permissions to edit those on our review site. I am not quite the reviewer you want to review this but if you have trouble finding someone I will be happy to get it done for you. Aside from the staff reviewers there are a few posters that post a lot in our Rules forum that might be what you want. I have no idea though if they have any interest in writing reviews though. Best of Luck!!

Remove ads