Pathfinder 2E New releases?

Mantriel

Explorer
Anyone know what the upcoming releases for 2e are?
All I know are Bestiary 2, Advanced Players Guide, the Absalom Book, (I preordered all three books) the third Adventure Path and Lost OMens Legends.

Did anyone hear any spoilers on what is to come beyond that?❓

dave2008

Legend
Anyone know what the upcoming releases for 2e are?
All I know are Bestiary 2, Advanced Players Guide, the Absalom Book, (I preordered all three books) the third Adventure Path and Lost OMens Legends.

Did anyone hear any spoilers on what is to come beyond that?❓
Do we need more than that?! Also, I have no idea what is in the pipeline and given the current lockdown, plans are likely in flux at Paizo as well.

Mantriel

Explorer
Thanks..., but I was hoping for rumours or spoilers.
I guess I will have to wait till end of May (the date of the cancelled Paizocon), when they usually announce the planned products till the next Gencon.

We started playing age of ashes, but none of us really enjoy it. The circus AP isn't really our thing, so I think we will switch to 3.5e, 4e or 5e. I was trying to delay the switch, and if something awesome would come out, I guess I could convince my group to try the Absalom AP. But waiting another 6-7 weeks to get some info might be too long Especially since the quarantine we can game much more.

CapnZapp

Legend
Threadcrapping
Thanks..., but I was hoping for rumours or spoilers.
Maybe you've heard about this lil' thing called "covid-19"? It basically means "everything's up in the air" and "don't expect release schedules as normal".

We should be happy if Paizo even exists come fall, let alone manages to produce the books announced so far. In other words, don't expect anyone to have time for rumors and spoilers in an age where people are dying.

Take care,

Porridge

Explorer
The dripping sarcasm isn't necessary. Especially when you're wrong - Lisa Stevens has very specifically said that Paizo is sticking to its release schedule despite the pandemic.

Unfortunately, I think COVID-19 has begun to lead to changes in their release schedule:

“Update: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks, but unfortunately Absalom: City of Lost Omens and the associated City of Lost Omens Poster Map Folio have been put on hold. We don't currently have an estimated release date, but we'll be sure to inform you as soon as we have one. Thanks for your understanding!“

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
“Update: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks, but unfortunately Absalom: City of Lost Omens and the associated City of Lost Omens Poster Map Folio have been put on hold. We don't currently have an estimated release date, but we'll be sure to inform you as soon as we have one. Thanks for your understanding!“
Colour me corrected! Looks like the news is changing fast!

Remove ads