• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

ssampier

First Post
Crothian said:
it never ends.....

This is the Thread that Never Ends

This is the thread that never ends.
It goes on and on my friends.
Someone started postin', not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue posting it forever just because,
This is the thread that never ends...

Crothian

First Post
Krug said:
Yes not until PirateCat says the items have been sent off, which I hope is soon.

Part of that is my fault. I have books to be sent to people that I have not sent out yet. I don't have all of them, but hopefully I can get this out next week.

Steverooo

First Post
In this thread: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=142536&page=3, Dinkeldog took over the handling of prizes, from the missing PirateCat. E-mails to some folks who have (apparently) won prizes have gone out, but some of the prizes which were to be awarded are no longer in stock, due to the year's difference in time between being promised and awarded. At last post, Dinkeldog said he was slowly sending out E-mails, and waiting on replies. That's the last news posted.

THIS thread was bumped because it contains info on how many ENWorld donators donated by check or money order, as opposed to PayPal (11.2%). I used this to support my claim that the ENWorld Game Store should accept such payments, in the face of disbelief. :D

DaveStebbins

First Post
It's sad and completely understandable that personal tragedies and real life interrupted the prize distribution, but it is also a little ironic that some people will end up receiving prizes after their community supporter accounts expire.

-Dave

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads